June 16, 2011

You appear just like a dream,


Nothing is ever accomplished with tears.

Currently listening to Dear John - Taylor Swift

I'm scared. I'm scared because I'm starting to miss you. I'm scared because I feel like I always need you. I'm scared because not being able to talk to you instantly ruins my mood, my day, despite how happy I was before. I'm scared of these feelings that suddenly appear and no matter how hard I tried to fight it, I realized I was only lying to myself, and what terrifies me is tht I can't fight it anymore. I would if I could, but I'm.. helpless.

You're the best that I could ever have and I'm probably the worst. I'm a terrible person and you deserves someone who would never hurt you. Not like how I did, not like how I'm capable to. I said I was sorry, but even I know sorry is a meaningless word. It won't heal anything, it won't take back any action. It won't rewind time. I've trained myself to walk away from anything that I know would only hurt me. Save myself from the heartbreak.


I can't buy back yesterday, But I can promise you tomorrow.